Thomas Kinkade's Sea to Shining Sea (Chasing the Horizon Collection)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Thomas Kinkade's Sea to Shining Sea (Chasing the Horizon Collection) Details

The artist presents a visual tour of the United States, along with his memories of each scene.

Reviews

This was purchased as a birthday gift for my friend. I had no idea what this book would have in it. When I purchased it, it had 2 things my friend loves: Thomas Kincade and America. I showed it to her daughter, who is 2 years younger than myself, and she went through it saying it was an awesome book. On the day of the birthday party, the birthday girl opened the book and scanned through it, saying it was definately one for the coffee table. I guess that means the book will never be shelved like most other books.The book itself has paintings from all over America along with short readings. Some of the readins are from American history and some are on the works themselves. I never went through the book and read everything, I just skimmed over it a bit. It seems like a really nice book to have. Sort of patriot style.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel